Community Engagement Core
The HERCULES Community Engagement Core has worked with their Stakeholder Advisory Board and HERCULES Scientists to identify and create the following resources for the Atlanta community and beyond.
Other Community Resources
- EPA’s EJSCREEN: Open access environmental justice screening and mapping tool
- Videos from January 2015 Workshop: Ethical, Legal and Social Implications of Citizen Science
- Roadmap to Community Engagement: Community-Focused Course Offerings
- Note: An updated list has not been released but this can serve as a guide. Please check the course catalogue for up to date listings.
- Check out the many resources available from the Atlanta Community Forum