Note: This page contains information about our original Community Grant Program, which ran from 2013 – 2016. This program has since been changed to the Clarence “Shaheed” DuBois Roadshow and Community Grant Program, which you can learn more about here.
The HERCULES community mini-grant program provided funding to organizations that aim to conduct outreach, promote community awareness of local environmental health concerns, or collect information needed to address local environmental health concerns in the 10-county Atlanta region.
- Find the application form here: Mini Grants Application 2015
- Read more about the application process
- Did you miss the project and grant planning workshop? Watch the recording here!
- Note: Video was edited to shorten time, avoid minor disruptions and remove specific project questions.
- Click here for the slides presented at the workshop
- Read the FAQ from the Mini Grants Workshop which addresses the specific project questions from the workshop along with general questions about the application process. If you have any other questions, please contact Erin Lebow-Skelley (404-712-8795; email@example.com).